IBC Containment Pallet Double Freestanding IBC Spill Pallet
The Double Freestanding IBC Containment is a sturdy and durable secondary containment system designed for the storage of two standard 1000 litre IBC’s. The IBC’s can be positioned on the integral load-bearing columns for full support.
Manufactured from tough polyethylene it is resistant to a wide range of chemicals and will not corrode. It also features a dispensing bucket for quick and simple dispensation of liquids.
- Extremely tough and durable
- Constructed from polyethylene
- Compliant with the Oil Storage Regulations 2001
- Dispensing bucket for clean and safe dispensation of liquids
- Sump Volume: 1150
- Dimensions (mm): 2340 (l) x 1360 (w) x 510 (h)
- Weight (kg): 66
- For Oil And Spill